Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Idaho LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Idaho LLC Articles
- ID LLC operating agreement
- ID LLC resolutions
- ID LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your ID registered agent
- ID annual report reminders
- ID business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
IDAHO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
How do I form an Idaho LLC?
File LLC Certificate of Organization with the Idaho Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Idaho will cost a $100 LLC state filing fee.
The Idaho Secretary of State will take 3-5 to process your limited liability company certificate of organization if you file by mail or fax. Include the credit card coversheet if you fax file.
You can pay an additional $20 expedite fee and Idaho SOS will process in 8 business hours.
What does your Idaho LLCservice includes?
- Drafting custom Idaho company articles of organization (certificate of organization).
- We make the state filing with the ID Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Idaho LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Idaho registered agent service
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Idaho registered agent service.
What is the total Idaho LLC cost if I use your services?
$325 for an Idaho limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any ID company expedited options?
You can pay an extra $20 to have your formation completed in 8 business hours.
How much does an ID LLC cost each year?
The Idaho Secretary of State annual reports for LLCs are due in the month of your filing anniversary, on the last day of the month. There is no fee for filing an annual report in Idaho.
Do I need an Idaho registered agent?
Yes, you need to list your registered agent in your Certificate of Organization.
Hire us first and get immediate access to Idaho forms and filing tips in your online account!
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
Yes. Most people need a federal tax ID to open a bank account or hire employees.
What are the Idaho LLC taxes?
Idaho LLCs have to pay Idaho taxes.
The Idaho personal net income tax rate ranges from 1.6%-7.8%.
The average Idaho sales tax rate is 6%.
How do I know if the Idaho LLC is right for my business?
There are lots of considerations when choosing a business structure. Taxes and ease of management are two big ones. If you aren’t sure about starting an Idaho LLC, compare it with the Idaho corporation.
What else do I need to know about the Idaho LLC?
As your business grows, you may need to explore the following information:
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Idaho Certified Copy of Articles
- Idaho Apostille
- How to Reinstate an LLC in Idaho
- How to Dissolve an LLC in Idaho