Indiana Registered AgentWe’re Just Not Annoying®
What is an Indiana Registered Agent?
An Indiana registered agent is appointed by a business to accept on its behalf tax forms, state notices, and legal summons within the state of Indiana. You designate an Indiana registered agent when you form a business and file formation documents with the Secretary of State. An Indiana registered agent must maintain a physical office in Indiana where service of process and certified documents can be reliably delivered during regular business hours. Once documents are accepted, they must be forwarded to the client in a timely manner.
REAL TIME SERVICE
Instantly talk to our Corporate Guides™ or use your online account where you’ll find:
- Docs we get for you
- Indiana business forms to file
- Indiana filing tips
- Indiana company management system
With Northwest Registered Agent, what you see is what you get. We offer:
- Same price every year
- No extra fees
- No up-sells
- WE will be your registered agent
Indiana Registered Agent Service – $125 Total
Our Indiana Registered Agent Service Includes
Orders Filed Same Day
Use Our Address, Not Yours
365 Days Of
Premium Registered Agent Service
Corporate Guide™ Service
We Help Navigate Business Maintenance
Local Document Scans
Ready To Protect Your Assets
Client Portal & Instant Service
Reminders & Compliance Notifications
Bank Account Approved
Documents & Forms
Why do I need an Indiana registered agent?
- To become a legitimate, registered Indiana business, the state requires that you appoint a registered agent.
- The Secretary of State will reject your filing if you don’t appoint an Indiana registered agent.
- Basically the general public needs a reliable way to send important mail or legal notices to every registered Indiana business.
What makes Northwest different from other registered agent websites?
- Big Data. Its a scary thought. But we don’t store your credit card info. We don’t sell your data to others to make extra money.
- This is serious! Your Indiana registered agent service is going to be your point of contact for serious legal notices. It only takes one screw-up to cause a real problem. We are the only national registered agent that locally scans everything into your online account in real time. We maintain our own commercial offices in each state, and when you hire us for Indiana registered agent service, we’ll scan everything from our office in Indianapolis, Indiana. We don’t just mail you a copy of your notice or email it to you. We have the most sophisticated calendaring response and tracking system of any Indiana registered agent service to help make sure you and whomever you want to be notified doesn’t just get a notice about something but that you’re actually looking at your documents.
- Privacy. When you make a purchase on this website, you’re actually hiring Northwest Registered Agent. This isn’t a game, and this isn’t a decision to just make on a whim. When the general public or a government official wants to know who owns your company, your registered agent is who they will harass to find out. We have stringent privacy practices to keep your data private, trained staff who will not give away your information, and in-house data security professionals. We also stress-test our own systems regularly and we prosecute people who try to hack us.
- Collections. Read the fine print. We pick up new clients switching Indiana registered agents every day because they’re annoyed by their current registered agent’s billing policies. We don’t send our clients to collections. If you don’t want to pay us, you don’t. We’ve never sent a client to collections. Our trademarked slogan is “We’re Just Not Annoying.” This isn’t just a policy we made up, it’s our entire company slogan.
- We obviously think pretty highly of ourselves, but this is all we do. It’s not a line item on a profit and loss sheet. It’s not a dividend payment to our owners. It’s not an idea we hope will work out. And we sure as heck aren’t a massive corporate conglomerate looking for every penny of profit they can find with an army of salespeople. Not that there’s anything wrong with any of those, but this is our lives. This isn’t just a job to us, it’s our passion.
Get An Indiana Registered Agent TodayOrder Now - $125 Total
Why your life will be better if you hire us:
Odds are you’ll struggle with your business filing on your own. It’s not just you. Most people have a hard time navigating all the state filing requirements. But we do this every day. So we provide filing instructions, tips, order sheets, and the forms you should file in your online account.
This is only the beginning. Each year, you’ll have ongoing reports like the Indiana Business Entity Report (this report is due on the last day of your business’ anniversary month). You can always see upcoming report dates for every state you have with us. We remind you based off of your real corporate data, as the state sees it. We have the most sophisticated business compliance reminder system in our industry. We do the work for you programmatically on the back end and provide you not only with a reminder but the forms to file populated with your info on them. And we give you all that without trying to up sell you anything.
Free tools. We provide all the corporate legal forms you need to maintain your corporation, LLC, nonprofit, charity, LLP, or any other type of Indiana business. You can enter your corporate data once and use that data to populate all kinds of corporate forms like annual meeting minutes, amendments, and new registrations in additional states. We don’t just send you a bill each year; we provide free online software that helps you maintain your company.
Just call us! We’ll walk you through the filing process. We’re here to help. The people who answer our phones do this for a living. We’re not reading from a script and you’ll never get a salesperson.
Do I hire an Indiana registered agent service before or after I make the filing?
You should hire us first and then do you business registration filing because you can’t form an Indiana corporation or LLC without an Indiana registered agent. You find all the forms and instructions you need to complete your filing instantly after you place an order.Order Now - $125 Total
What’s Your Indiana Registered Office Like?
We scan all documents locally from our office in Indianapolis, IN. Then we upload them to client accounts, immediately.
How will I get my documents from Northwest Registered Agent?
We locally scan everything to you in real time from our Indianapolis office. For more info on our document delivery system, we created a registered agent infographic.
Can I use your Indiana registered office address to get my mail?
We don’t want to get all your mail. That’s not what we do. But we do want to help if possible. The US post office might not deliver your mail reliably to us if you don’t have a lease at our address. As the registered agent, things come directly to us. Northwest Registered Agent Service, Inc. c/o your company. If we do get mail for you on occasion, we will scan and upload it for you.
What are the requirements for Indiana registered agents?
Indiana registered agents have to be Indiana residents or companies that provide registered agent services. They have a registered office address that is a physical address located within the State of Indiana. They accept legal documents.Get An Indiana Registered Agent
What do Indiana registered agents do?
- Indiana registered agents need to have a physical address in Indiana.
- Be open during business hours.
- Accept documents on your behalf and get them to you.
- A commercial registered agent in Indiana should provide tools that help you maintain your company.
How are Indiana registered agents served?
- A process server, the sheriff, or any third party will walk into our office and hand us legal papers (service of process).
- The process server then gives an affidavit to the court that they “served” us.
Serving a registered agent is legal proof that you were notified. Regardless of whether or not you look at the docs or even get them from the Indiana registered agent services: you were notified. This is a serious responsibility and we don’t take it lightly.
How do I change my registered agent service to Northwest?
- You file a change of registered agent form, and we get listed as your Indiana registered agent.
- When you place an order with us, the change form is available immediately.
It is super easy, but for more specific info you can read our change Indiana registered agent page.
How does Northwest’s registered agent service work in Indiana?
You sign up online at the top right corner of this page.
We’ll become your Indiana registered agent service after you make your business registration filing with the Indiana Secretary of State.
We collect the first year of the registered agent service fee up front.
About a year later, we’ll send you an invoice for another year of Indiana registered agent service. If you want to keep using us, great; if you don’t, you can easily cancel.
We make it easy to add registered agent services in other states.
We attempt to make your account a real go-to resource for you, not just for Indiana registered agent service or for paying your annual fee, but for actually keeping up with Indiana corporate paperwork formalities.
Can I use your Indiana registered office address for everything on my filing?
Absolutely! We are the only national registered agent that allows our clients to list our addresses for everything when you are doing a filing with the Indiana Secretary of State. This way you keep your private address off of the public record.Get Started
How do I find an Indiana registered agent?
- You can start with an Indiana business name search.
- Type in the company name you are trying to look up.
- Look at the IN registered agent name and registered office street address.
- If you want to legally notify someone through their Indiana registered agent service, just send a certified letter directly to the registered agent name and registered office address.