Processing. Please Wait.

Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Menu Menu
Start Here

Create a Free Account

Our free account and tools will help you get started and maintain your business. All for free. Enter your information below to create your free account.

  • Minimum 8 characters long
  • At least 1 capital and lowercase letter
  • At least 1 number
  • At least 1 special character

Free Download


Choose to view the in another tab or to download the PDF.

Register a Foreign LLC in Arkansas

To register a foreign LLC in Arkansas, you must file an Arkansas Application for Certificate of Registration of Foreign Limited Liability Company with the Arkansas Secretary of State, Business and Commercial Services. You can submit this document by mail, in person, or online. The Certificate of Registration costs $270 to file. The following guide on registering a foreign LLC in Arkansas answers the most common questions about how to file the Arkansas Certificate of Registration, but you can also sign up for our Arkansas Foreign LLC service and let Northwest handle the details for you.

Free PDF Download

Download the Arkansas Application for Certificate of Registration of Foreign Limited Liability Company. Fill out the form and submit it to the state.

Do It Yourself Online

Our free account and tools will walk you through registering your Foreign LLC in Arkansas. All for free.

2 Day Foreign Arkansas LLC

$495 Total
Rated 4.5 / 5 stars by 242 clients on Google

Foreign Arkansas LLC Certificate of Registration

What does it cost to register a foreign LLC in Arkansas?

$270 for online filing. $300 for paper filing.

How long does it take for the state to process the Arkansas Application for Registration?

Online Processing: 24 business hours.
Normal Processing: 24-48 business hours, plus additional time for mailing.
In Person Processing: while you wait.

How will I get verification of registration back from Arkansas?

You will receive a confirmation number and certificate if filing online or by regular mail if paper filing.

What forms do I file with Arkansas to register my out of state LLC?

A Certificate of Existence (or similar document) dated within 30 days of filing with Arkansas, or a Certified Copy of Amendments as filed in your state of incorporation dated within 60 days of filing with Arkansas. If filing online, you will need to fax or email the required document to them within seven days prior to completing your online filing. If not filing online, you will need to provide the Application for Certificate of Registration of Limited Liability Company form and a Certificate of Existence.

What do I need from my home state?

You will need a Certificate of Existence or Certified Copy of Amendments. (Even though the paper application form says that a Certificate of Existence is required, a certified copy of your amendments is also acceptable.)

Does it need to be an original copy?

Not if filing online.

How current does the certificate need to be?

Certificate needs to be dated within 30 days. Certified copy needs to be dated within 60 days.

Will I need an Arkansas registered agent for my LLC?

Yes, when you hire Northwest as your registered agent, it’s a flat rate yearly price of $125 a year, you’ll have an online account that tracks your report due dates, which states you are registered in, when your yearly service with us is up, and any documents we receive locally for you are uploaded into your account immediately for complete viewing. If or when you get served with a lawsuit, we can email up to 4 people and your attorney at the same time for real time complete viewing of a lawsuit. You’ll receive annual report reminders. It’s the same price every year, and there are no weird fees or cancellation fees.

You’ll also see all the pre-populated forms and specific filing instructions on the thank you page, in your online account, and they will be emailed to you immediately upon signing up for 1 year of registered agent service.

Does the Arkansas registered agent need to sign the filing?


How can I file the Arkansas Application for Registration?

You can file by mail, in person or online.

What is the state agency that accepts the out of state registration?

Arkansas Secretary of State
Business & Commercial Services
250 Victory Building
1401 W. Capitol
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (501)682-3409 or (888)233-0325
Fax: (501)682-3437
Email: arkansascorporations@live.com

Do the signatures on the Arkansas LLC application need to be original?

Yes, if mailing your application.

Who has to sign the foreign LLC filing?

An authorized and acting member or manager needs to sign the application.

Are there any weird things about registering in Arkansas?

If your filing is for a company that performs a medical professional service, you must provide them with a copy, by mail or fax, of the certificate or card issued to the company by the medical board.

County filing or publication is not necessary, unless specifically required by the county in which your registered agent resides.

Are there ongoing Arkansas annual report and/or initial reporting requirements?

Arkansas annual reports are due on May 1st.

What about Arkansas taxes?

A Foreign LLC will be subject to Arkansas taxes just like any other Arkansas LLC.

How do I withdraw from doing business in Arkansas?

When you are ready to withdraw from Arkansas, you can do so by filing an Application for Cancellation with the Secretary of State.

What are your fees?

You’ll need to have an Arkansas registered agent. We charge $125 a year to act as your registered agent in Arkansas. It’s a flat rate, once a year fee, and includes more than other registered agents.

We charge a $100 one-time filing service fee if you would like us to obtain the certificates needed from your home state, and register your company in any state you choose. We have offices in every state and can act as your registered agent and make your filings for you in any state. If you would like to register with multiple states at once, we can usually drop our filing service fee down.

Do Business The Right Way