Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Mississippi LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Mississippi LLC Articles
- MS LLC operating agreement
- MS LLC resolutions
- MS LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MS annual report reminders
- MS business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
MISSISSIPPI LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by the Mississippi Code of 1972 – Title 79, Chapter 29, Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act.
How do I form a Mississippi LLC?
Mississippi LLCs must now be formed using the Secretary of State’s online filing system. Your filed Articles of Organization will be returned to you via email within about 24 hours. Forming an LLC in Mississippi will cost $50.
What does your Mississippi LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Mississippi company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MS Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Mississippi registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Mississippi registered agent service.
What is the total Mississippi LLC cost if I use your service?
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any MS company expedited options?
Now that all filings are done online, there is no expedite option, but filings are processed quickly.
Do I need a Mississippi registered agent?
You must list a registered agent when you file your MS articles of organization.
When you sign up for our registered agent service we provide all the state forms and filing instructions in your online account.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a Tax ID Number if you want to hire employees.
How much does an MS LLC cost each year?
LLCs have to file an annual report by April 1 each year. There is no fee for domestic LLC annual reports. Foreign LLCs have to pay $250 to file the Mississippi annual report.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Mississippi?
Mississippi LLCs have to pay Mississippi taxes. The Mississippi personal net income tax rates are:
The average Mississippi sales tax rate is 7%.
What else should I know about my MS LLC?
You may find that as your business grows, you need to make additional filings with the state of Mississippi, including:
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Mississippi Certified Copy of Articles
- Mississippi Apostille
- How to Reinstate an LLC in Mississippi
- How to Dissolve an LLC in Mississippi
What other Mississippi LLC Forms will I need?
The following Free LLC Forms are not filed with the state, but are internal documents that can help you manage your business.
Should I form a Mississippi LLC?