Processing. Please Wait.

The Blaugg Blog

Do you even Blaugg???


Naming a California Corporation

Unlike most other states, California doesn’t require corporations to include a business entity identifier like “Inc” or “Corp” in their... View Article

Naming S-Corporations

  Despite being called S-corporations, S-corps aren’t necessarily required to include “Inc” or “Corp” as part of their legal business... View Article

How to File IRS Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party

You’ll file Form 8822-B to inform the IRS of a business mailing address, business location, or responsible party change. Only... View Article

How to Prove Ownership of an LLC

This post on how to prove ownership of an LLC was inspired by a great question we received from a... View Article

North Carolina Sales and Use Tax Registration

Q: Do you help set up the tax resale certificate? If so, can you send me the instructions? Thank you... View Article

Convert a Delaware Corporation to an LLC

Q: My partners and I have discussed re-incorporating our company from a C-corp to an LLC. What is the process... View Article

Start a Real Estate Series LLC in Wyoming

Q: I am considering creating an LLC in Wyoming for owning real estate as a landlord. I currently live in... View Article

How to Get a Nebraska State Tax ID Number

Q: I am trying to obtain a Nebraska state tax ID, and was wondering if you guys could point me... View Article

Getting a Sales Tax License in Hawaii

Q: How do I get a Hawaii General Excise Tax License for my business? Is that something you all can... View Article

Converting a Texas LLC into a PLLC

Q: Am I able to modify my LLC to a PLLC? I’m unable to utilize my healthcare company in Texas... View Article