Indiana Incorporation Services
- Filed Indiana Articles
- Indiana Corporate Bylaws
- IN shareholder resolutions
- IN corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- IN corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Indiana
What will it cost to incorporate in Indiana?
$90 Indiana articles of incorporation filing fee if you file the paper form. If you file online it ends up being $93 since the IN Secretary of State charges an “enhanced” service fee.
What are the costs involved in forming an Indiana LLC?
Indiana LLC articles of organization will cost $90 if you file the paper form. Online filing is $93 which includes the state’s enhanced service fee.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Indiana?
No, Indiana doesn’t require name reservations. You can do a free business name search online to see if your business name is available.
How long will it take to get my Indiana Incorporation or Indiana LLC processed?
We recommend filing your Indiana corporation or LLC online because it gets processed in about 15 minutes. It will take the Indiana Secretary of State 5-10 business days to process your Articles of Incorporation if you mail the paper form. You can fax the form if you set up a pre-paid account with the SOS. You can also walk-in your filing by noon for 24 hour processing.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Indiana?
All for-profit business entities have an Indiana biennial report due on the last day of the month they incorporate or registered their business in. For profit entities cost $30 by paper and $20 if you pay online.
What are the Indiana business taxes?
Indiana corporations are subject to an Indiana net income tax rate of 8.5% of your net taxable income. Often a great choice for Indiana incorporation is to elect to be treated as an Indiana S corporation so you can pay your business taxes at the personal net income tax rate. Indiana has a personal income tax rate of 3.4%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.16%.
The average Indiana sales tax rate is 7%.
What does your Indiana incorporation service include?
If you want to start a business in Indiana, we can help. Our Indiana incorporation service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for an Indiana LLC or Indiana corporation.
- The Indiana incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Indiana organizer if Indiana LLC.
- Ratified Indiana corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Indiana LLC.
- The state of Indiana incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Indiana.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Indiana incorporation service and $125 for Indiana registered agent.
All for a total of only $318 for an Indiana LLC or $318 for an Indiana corporation.