Kansas Incorporation Services
- Filed Kansas Articles
- Kansas Corporate Bylaws
- KS shareholder resolutions
- KS corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- KS corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Kansas
What will it cost to incorporate in Kansas?
$90 Kansas articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Kansas LLC?
Kansas LLC articles of organization will cost $165
How long will it take to get my Kansas Incorporation or Kansas LLC processed?
It will take the Kansas Secretary of State about 2 days to process your Kansas articles of incorporation if you file online. There is no expedite option.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Kansas?
No, Kansas doesn’t require name reservations. You can use our free business name search online to check business name availability.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Kansas?
Any for profit Kansas annual reports cost $50 for Kansas for-profit business entities.
Kansas non-profits file their annual report by the 15th day of the sixth month after tax closing. So most non-profit annual reports are due June 15th. The fee for non-profits is $40.
You can file your Kansas annual report online or by mail, but if you send in the paper form, there is an additional $5 fee.
What are the Kansas business taxes?
The Kansas Corporate net income tax rates range from 3.5% to 8.93%.
The Kansas personal net income tax rates range from 2% to 8.5%.
The average Kansas sales tax rate is 5%.
What does your Kansas incorporation service include?
We can help you start a business in Kansas. Our Kansas incorporation service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Kansas LLC or Kansas corporation.
- The Kansas incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Kansas organizer if Kansas LLC.
- Ratified Kansas corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Kansas LLC.
- The state of Kansas incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in Kansas.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Kansas incorporation service and $125 for Kansas registered agent.
All for a total of only $390 for a Kansas LLC or $315 for a Kansas corporations.