Processing. Please Wait.

Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Menu Menu
Start Here

Create a Free Account

Our free account and tools will help you get started and maintain your business. All for free. Enter your information below to create your free account.

  • Minimum 8 characters long
  • At least 1 capital and lowercase letter
  • At least 1 number
  • At least 1 special character

Free Download


Choose to view the in another tab or to download the PDF.

Register a Foreign LLC in Idaho

To register a foreign LLC in Idaho, you must file an Idaho Foreign Registration Statement with the Idaho Secretary of State. You can submit this document by mail, in person, or online. The Foreign Registration Statement costs $100 (plus a $1 fee for debit or credit card processing) to file. The following guide on registering a foreign LLC in Idaho answers the most common questions about how to file the Idaho Foreign Registration Statement, but you can also sign up for our Idaho Foreign LLC service and let Northwest handle the details for you.

Free PDF Download

Download the Idaho Foreign Registration Statement. Fill out the form and submit it to the state.

Do It Yourself Online

Our free account and tools will walk you through registering your Foreign LLC in Idaho. All for free.

10 Day Foreign Idaho LLC

$326 Total
Rated 4.5 / 5 stars by 242 clients on Google

Foreign Idaho LLC Foreign Registration Statement

What does it cost to register a foreign LLC in Idaho?

$100 to file online. There’s also a $1 fee for debit or credit card processing, and you can pay an additional $20 for expedited online processing.

How long does it take for the state to process the Idaho Foreign Registration Statement?

Currently, the Idaho Secretary of State is processing foreign registrations in about 10 business days when filed online, but a 1-day expedited processing option is also available.

How will I get verification of registration back from Idaho?

A stamped copy of your registration will be returned to you by mail.

What forms do I file with Idaho to register my out of state LLC?

The Foreign Registration Statement, a Certificate of Existence or Good Standing, and the filing fee are required.

What do I need from my home state?

A Certificate of Existence of Good Standing is required.

Does it need to be an original copy?


How current does the certificate need to be?

Dated within 90 days from the application date.

Will I need an Idaho registered agent for my LLC?

Yes, when you hire Northwest as your registered agent in ID, it’s a flat rate yearly price of $125 a year, you’ll have an online account that tracks your report due dates, which states you are registered in, when your yearly service with us is up, and any documents we receive locally for you are uploaded into your account immediately for complete viewing. If or when you get served with a lawsuit, we can email up to 4 people and your attorney at the same time for real time complete viewing of a lawsuit. You’ll receive annual report reminders. It’s the same price every year, and there are no weird fees or cancellation fees.

You’ll also see all the pre-populated forms and specific filing instructions on the thank you page, in your online account, and they will be emailed to you immediately upon signing up for 1 year of registered agent service.

Does the Idaho registered agent need to sign the filing?


How can I file the Idaho Foreign Registration Statement?

By mail, online or in person.

What is the state agency that accepts the out of state registration?

Idaho Secretary of State
450 N. 4th Street
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0080
Phone: (208)334-2301

Do the signatures on the Idaho LLC application need to be original?


Who has to sign the foreign LLC filing?

The foreign registration statement must be signed by an authorized person.

Are there any weird things about registering in Idaho?

County filing or publication is not necessary, unless specifically required by the county in which your registered agent resides.

Are there ongoing Idaho annual report and/or initial reporting requirements?

Idaho annual reports for LLCs in Idaho are due on the last day of the month, on the anniversary month you initially filed.

What about Idaho taxes?

Your foreign LLC will be subject to paying applicable Idaho taxes.

How do I withdraw my business from Idaho?

If you would like to withdraw your business from Idaho just file a Withdrawal of Foreign Registration Statement.

What are your fees?

You’ll need to have an Idaho registered agent. We charge $125 a year to act as your registered agent in Idaho. It’s a flat rate, once a year fee, and includes more than other registered agent services.

We charge a $100 one-time filing service fee if you would like us to obtain the certificates needed from your home state, and register your company in any state you choose. We have offices in every state and can act as your registered agent and make your filings for you in any state. If you would like to register with multiple states at once, we can usually drop our filing service fee down.

Do Business The Right Way