Nevada Incorporation Services
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- Nevada Corporate Bylaws
- Nevada Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
How to Incorporate in Nevada
To incorporate in Nevada, you must file Articles of Incorporation with the Nevada Secretary of State. You must pay the $75 minimum filing fee (fee based on authorized stock value). You can incorporate in Nevada online with the state’s Silverflume digital system. After you form a Nevada corporation, you will need to file an initial Statement of Information and get a Nevada business license which tacks on an additional $700, which makes incorporating in Nevada pretty expensive, as state fees total $775.
What will it cost to incorporate in Nevada?
$75 Nevada articles of incorporation filing fee if authorized stock is valued at $75K or less. Initial list and business license cost an additional $700.
How long will it take to get my Nevada Incorporation or Nevada LLC processed?
If you file the paper form, it will take the Nevada Secretary of State about 2-3 weeks to process your Nevada articles of incorporation. You may mail, fax, or email your documents to the Secretary of State. You may now file NV corporations or LLCs online. If you choose online filing, you are incorporated immediately.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Nevada?
No, Nevada doesn’t require name reservations. You can use our free business name search to see if your business name is available for use.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Nevada?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial statement of information fee. This statement of information must be filed within 30 days of forming your NV corporation or LLC.
Your ongoing annual fees are the annual $150 statement of information (due on the anniversary of your initial filing) and the annual $200 Nevada Dept. of Revenue “business license” fee for LLCs and an annual $500 business license fee for corporations.
For more detailed information, see Costs of Incorporating in Nevada
What are the Nevada business taxes?
Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax but they do have the $200 a year Business License tax for LLCs and a $500 Business License tax for corporations.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
What does your Nevada incorporation service include?
If you would like some help starting a business in Nevada, just sign up for our incorporation filing service.
- Drafting custom articles for a Nevada LLC or Nevada corporation
- The Nevada incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Nevada organizer if Nevada LLC
- Ratified Nevada corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Nevada LLC
- The state of Nevada incorporation filing fees
- Registered agent service in Nevada
- Nevada business license service
- Our service fees are: $100 for Nevada incorporation service, $50 for Nevada business license service, and $125 for one year Nevada registered agent service.
- All for a total of only $750 for a Nevada LLC or $1000 for a Nevada corporation.