Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Kansas LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Kansas LLC Articles
- KS LLC operating agreement
- KS LLC resolutions
- KS LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your KS registered agent
- KS annual report reminders
- KS business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
KANSAS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Kansas Code – Chapter 17, Article 76, Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Kansas LLC?
File Kansas LLC Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State to form a Kansas limited liability company. The articles of organization will cost a $165 state filing fee.
The state of Kansas Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 2 days to process your LLC articles of organization if you file online.
What does your Kansas LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Kansas company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the KS Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Kansas registered agent service
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Kansas registered agent service.
Total Kansas company cost if you use our services:
$390 for a Kansas limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any KS company expedited options?
No. The best way to file in Kansas is online because it is immediate.
Do I need a Kansas registered agent?
You must list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a FEIN if you want to hire employees. Many banks require the FEIN to open a business bank account.
How much does a KS LLC cost each year?
Kansas LLCs have to file their annual report by the 15th day of the fourth month after tax closing (usually this is April 15th). LLC annual reports cost $50 in Kansas. You can file your Kansas annual report online or by mail, but if you send in the paper form, there is an additional $5 fee.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Kansas?
Your Kansas LLC will have to pay Kansas taxes. The Kansas personal net income tax rates are:
The average Kansas sales tax rate is 6.95%. The state has a 5.3% tax, but the average local tax is 1.65% making a total of 6.95%.
Try comparing tax rates with the Kansas Corporation.
What else do I need to know about my Kansas LLC?
You will need to know more than simply How to Start a KS LLC. As your Kansas LLC grows you may need to know more about:
- Registering an LLC in a Different State which may require you to order a Kansas Certified Copy of Articles
- How to order a Kansas Apostille
- How to Reinstate an LLC in Kansas
- How to Dissolve an LLC in Kansas
When you sign up for our Kansas service, we provide all the order forms, filing tips, etc. you may need to maintain your LLC.
What LLC Forms do I need to maintain my business?
We make a variety of LLC Forms available for free: