Montana Incorporation Services
$100 gets the experienced skills of our Corporate Guides™ who draft and file your:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- Montana Corporate Bylaws
- Montana Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
We list our Montana address for:
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
How to Incorporate in Montana
What will it cost to incorporate in Montana?
$75 Montana articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Montana LLC?
Montana LLC articles of organization will cost $75
How long will it take to get my Montana Incorporation or Montana LLC processed?
It will take the Montana Secretary of State about 10 business days to process your Montana Articles of Incorporation. You can pay an additional $20 for 1-3 day processing or $100 for 1 hour processing.
INCORPORATING MONTANA CORPORATIONS
What is a Montana corporation?
Montana corporations are separate legal entities established by the shareholders. The shareholders elect to have an incorporator make the action to incorporate a Montana corporation to create a separate entity from them personally.
How much do Montana corporations cost?
A Montana corporation will cost $70 to file the articles of incorporation.
How do I form a Montana corporation?
File Articles of Incorporation with the Montana Secretary of State. It will take about 10 business days to process your MT corporation articles of incorporation. You can pay a $20 expedite fee for 1-3 day processing or a $100 fee for 1 hour processing.
How are Montana corporations regulated?
Montana Corporations are governed by Montana Code Annotated 2009 – Title 35, Chapter 1 – Business Corporations.
What do the Montana Articles of Incorporation require?
- An incorporating Montana ending such as Inc, corporation, or incorporated;
- Number of Montana corporation shares you would like to authorize;
- The name, address, and signature of the Montana incorporator;
- The registered agent of the proposed Montana corporation;
- If you do not specify a delayed effective date, the incorporation is effective when the articles are filed.
- You must list a contact phone number and email on the MT articles of incorporation.
You can do this yourself and use our free Montana corporate tools we provide in your online account, or you can pay our $100 incorporating Montana service fee and we’ll do it for you. When you pay us to form your Montana corporation, your money actually goes back into the local community. Why? Because we actually run a business in Montana, just like you.
What does your Montana Incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom MT corporation articles of incorporation.
- The incorporator initial resolutions.
- Montana corporate bylaws.
- The Montana corporation state filing fees.
- Montana registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 incorporating Montana service and $125 Montana corporate agent service.
Total incorporating Montana package for only $300 to form a Montana corporation, and that includes the state filing fees.
Do I need a Montana registered agent?
What are the ongoing fees for a Montana corporation?
Montana corporations have to file the Montana Annual Report and pay the $20 fee.
What about Montana taxes?
Montana corporations are subject to Montana Taxes. The Montana corporate tax rate is 6.75% (with a $50 minimum fee).
How do I get a Federal Tax ID Number?
If you need a federal tax ID number, you can request one from IRS online.
What else should I know about my Montana Corporation?
There are several instances when you may need to file additional forms or make a request for documents with the state. The following information can help you make some common corporation filings:
- Register a Corporation in a Different State
- Montana Certified Copy
- Montana Apostille
- Reinstate a Montana Corporation
- Dissolve a Corporation in Montana
What corporation forms and documents will I need?
Please take advantage of our Free Corporate Forms:
- Corporate Bylaws
- Stock Certificate
- First Board Meeting Minutes
- Corporate Resolution to Open a Bank Account
Should I incorporate in Montana?
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Montana?
No, Montana doesn’t require name reservations. You can take advantage of our free business name search to find available business names.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Montana?
There is an Montana annual report for Montana Corporations and LLCs every April 15th that costs $15.
What are the Montana business taxes?
The Montana corporation net income tax rate is 6.75% with a $50 minimum fee for filing a return.
The Montana personal net income tax rates are:
$15,600 + 6.9%
Montana does not have a sales tax