$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Nevada LLC with the most asset protection possible, plus:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Nevada Business License
- Resolutions showing you own it
- NV LLC operating agreement
- NV LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your NV registered agent
- NV annual report reminders
- NV business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
NEVADA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Nevada Revised Statutes – Chapter 86 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Nevada LLC?
File Articles of Organization with the Nevada Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Nevada will cost a $75 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. Nevada, however, requires and initial list of members and a business license fee, which brings your total to $475 in fees.
The Nevada Secretary of State will take about 2-3 weeks to process your LLC articles of organization. You can file by mail, fax, email, or online. Online filings are processed instantly.
What does your Nevada LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Nevada company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NV Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Nevada LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees (initial statement of information, business license, etc.)
- Nevada registered agent service.
- Nevada business license service.
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service, $50 Nevada business license service, and $125 Nevada registered agent service.
Total Nevada company cost if you use our services:
$750 for a Nevada LLC and that includes the state organization and business license fees.
Any NV company expedited options?
You can file the paper form and pay an extra $125 for expedited processing… but we recommend filing online because it is immediate and there is no additional fee.
We can form your Nevada LLC in one business day!
Do I need a NV registered agent?
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a tax ID number from the IRS if you will be hiring employees.
How much does an NV LLC cost each year?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial statement of information fee.
Your ongoing annual fees are the $150 NV statement of information which is due on the anniversary of your initial filing and the $200 Nevada Department of Revenue “business license” fee each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Nevada?
Nevada LLCs are subject to Nevada taxes. While Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax, they do have the $200 a year Business License tax.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%.
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
What else should I know about forming a Nevada LLC?
Forming your business with the state is just the beginning. There are a number of additional filing requirements you may encounter.
- Businesses that expand outside of Nevada may need to learn about Registering an LLC in a Different State. Many states will require that you submit a Nevada Certified Copy of Articles with your application for registration.
- Our clients doing business outside of the U.S. often need a Nevada Apostille.
- If your business is delinquent, you will need to find out How to Reinstate an LLC in Nevada.
- If you are ready to end your business, you should learn How to Dissolve an LLC in Nevada.
What other Nevada LLC forms will I need?
We know that you have a ton of work to do just getting your business going. That is why we take every opportunity to make that a little easier. We provide the following Free LLC Forms to help you maintain your LLC.