Oklahoma Incorporation Services
- Filed Oklahoma Articles
- Oklahoma Corporate Bylaws
- OK shareholder resolutions
- OK corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OK corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN OKLAHOMA
Anyone can incorporate in Oklahoma by submitting a Certificate of Incorporation along with a $50 minimum filing fee to the OK Secretary of State. You can form an Oklahoma corporation online, or you can mail/fax your filing (online filings are processed within one day). Once you incorporate in Oklahoma, you will need to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service. A corporation is owned by its shareholders who exchange an initial contribution to the company in return for shares of company stock. Every Oklahoma corporation must file an Annual Business Activity Tax Return and pay a $25 fee by July 1 each year.
What will it cost to incorporate in Oklahoma?
$50 Oklahoma Certificate of Incorporation minimum filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming an Oklahoma LLC?
Oklahoma LLC Articles of Organization will cost $100.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Oklahoma?
How long will it take to get my Oklahoma Incorporation or Oklahoma LLC processed?
It will take the Oklahoma Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oklahoma Certificate of Incorporation if you mail or fax your filing. If you file in person or online, your documents are usually processed within one day.
You can pay a $25 expedite fee for same day counter service.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Oklahoma?
Oklahoma Annual Business Activity Tax Return and pay a minimum $25 fee by July 1st every year.
Oklahoma LLCs file annual reports on the exact date of their anniversary qualification or organization date, and there is no filing fee. The Oklahoma Annual business Activity Tax Return is due by July 1st every year and costs $25 for LLCs.
What are the Oklahoma business taxes?
The Oklahoma Corporate net income tax rate is 6%. Plus an Oklahoma franchise tax of $1.25 for every $1000 of assets in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma personal net income tax rates are:
The average Oklahoma sales tax rate is 8.44%. The state has a 4.5% tax, but the average local tax is 3.94% making a total of 8.44%.
What does your Oklahoma incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom articles for an Oklahoma LLC or Oklahoma corporation.
- The Oklahoma incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Oklahoma organizer if Oklahoma LLC.
- Ratified Oklahoma corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Oklahoma LLC.
- The state of Oklahoma incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Oklahoma.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Oklahoma incorporation service and $125 for Oklahoma registered agent.
All for a total of only $329 for an Oklahoma LLC or $329 for an Oklahoma corporation.