For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Utah LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete Utah LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- UT LLC operating agreement
- UT LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- UT annual report reminders
- UT business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
Utah Limited Liability Company
Utah LLCs are governed by the Utah Code – Title 48, Chapter 02c Utah Revised Limited Liability Company Act.
How do I form a Utah LLC?
Forming an LLC in Utah will cost $70 for the LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Utah Division of Corporations and Commercial Code is in charge of filing Utah LLCs, and it will take about 2 weeks to process your Utah limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper. We recommend faxing in your Utah LLC articles of organization.
If you file online, the Division will process your filing in 24 hours but Utah online filing can be confusing.
What does your Utah LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Utah company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the UT Division of Corporations and Commercial Code
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Utah limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Utah LLCs state filing fees.
- Utah registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Utah limited liability company service and $125 Utah registered agent service.
What is the total Utah LLC cost if I use your service?
$295 for a Utah limited liability company and that includes the states Utah LLC filing fee.
Any UT company expedited options?
We can expedite your Utah filing for an additional $75 Utah expedite fee.
We can complete your Utah LLC filing in just 1-2 days for $370.
Do I need a Utah registered agent?
You need to list your registered agent in your Utah LLC articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
If you will be hiring employees, you will need to obtain a federal tax ID number.
How much does an UT LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year the anniversary of your filing date. Utah annual reports are $20.
What are the Utah LLC taxes?
Utah LLCs must pay Utah taxes. The Utah personal income tax rate is 5%.
The average Utah sales tax rate is 6.61% (the state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is.61% making a total of 6.61%
What else should I know about my Utah LLC?
You will need to know more than How to start an Utah LLC. We have put together all the information you may need to make additional corporate filings in Utah.
- Register your LLC in a different state
- Utah certified copy of articles
- Utah apostille
- How to reinstate an LLC in Utah
- How to dissolve a Utah LLC
What forms and documentation should I have for my LLC?
In addition to all the forms and filing instructions we provide, we have also drafted these Free LLC Forms for your use.
- Free LLC operating agreement
- Membership certificate
- First meeting minutes
- LLC resolution to open a bank account
- Articles of Organization