Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Oklahoma LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- OK LLC Articles of Organization
- OK LLC operating agreement
- OK LLC resolutions
- OK LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OK annual report reminders
- OK business forms and information
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
OKLAHOMA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Oklahoma Statutes – Title 18 Limited Liability Company Act.
How do I form an Oklahoma LLC?
Forming an LLC in Oklahoma will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
It will take the Oklahoma Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oklahoma incorporation if you mail or fax your filing. If you file in-person or online, your documents are usually processed within one day.
What does your Oklahoma LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Oklahoma company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OK Secretary of state Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Oklahoma registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Oklahoma limited liability company service and $125 Oklahoma registered agent service.
What is the total Oklahoma LLC cost if I use your service?
$329 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any OK company expedited options?
You can pay a $25 expedite fee to have your in person filing processed while you wait.
Faxing and filing online are faster than sending in your articles of organization.
We can complete an Oklahoma LLC in two days with no additional fees!
Do I need an Oklahoma registered agent?
You need to list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need an FEIN if you plan to hire employees.
How much does an OK LLC cost each year?
OK annual certificate is $25. LLCs also have to file the Annual Business Activity Tax Return by July 1st each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma LLCs have to pay Oklahoma taxes.
The Oklahoma Corporate net income tax rate is 6%. Plus an Oklahoma franchise tax of $1.25 for every $1000 of assets in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma personal net income tax rates are:
The average Oklahoma sales tax rate is 8.44%. The state has a 4.5% tax, but the average local tax is 3.94% making a total of 8.44%.
What should I know about managing an Oklahoma LLC?
You may need to make supplemental filings with the Secretary of State. The following information can help maintain your LLC:
- Oklahoma Certified Copy
- Oklahoma Apostille
- Oklahoma LLC Reinstatement
- Oklahoma LLC Dissolution
- Registering an LLC in Another State
What other LLC forms do I need?
In addition to the filings with the Secretary of State you should keep certain documentation for your LLC. Please take advantage of the following free LLC Forms: