Your LLC Operating Agreement Package Included With Every Order
Corporate Compliance by Local Corporate Guides®
At Northwest Registered Agent, we include an LLC operating agreement with every formation order. You’ll notice we don’t have packages itemizing a bunch of things you have to do anyway as a means to charge you more. We don’t hit clients with hidden fees or sell add-ons customers don’t need. We also don’t sell client information to third-parties. That’s not how we do business. Our company motto is “We’re just not annoying™” and we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our services satisfy and protect our clients.
LLC Operating Agreement Included
Your operating agreement is included with any formation order.
- Custom Operating Agreement
- Membership Certificates
- Written By Actual Lawyers
- No Extra Charge
Unlike other formation services, we don’t charge extra for business documents.
- Free Custom Operating Agreement
- Free Meeting Minutes
- Free Resolutions
- Free Member Certificates
Start an LLC Today
LLC formation, registered agent service, and business documents—all included.
Your LLC Operating Agreement Included With Every Formation
Your operating agreement is what governs the internal organization of your company. This document puts the key policies and procedures of your business into writing. Everything from how profits are distributed to who makes day-to-day decisions should be included in an operating agreement. We will customize your operating agreement according to your needs.
The operating agreement we prepare for you will cover topics such as:
- Your Articles of Organization.
- Proof of membership in the LLC.
- Voting rights of the LLC., initial contributions to the LLC.
- How to add additional members.
- How you will distribute the profits of the LLC.
- How you will elect managers and who they will be.
- Record keeping.
- The different power of the members and managers.
- The rights of all parties.
- Management fees.
- Who will be designated to run the company and how they will operate it.
and basics like:
- Name of the LLC.
- Registered office and registered agent.
- Term of the LLC.
- Business purpose of the LLC.
- Place of business.
- What to do if someone dies.
Just choose your state on our incorporation sign up form, and we’ll form your company correctly, keep you in compliance, and get your LLC operating agreement written correctly to help you manage your new LLC.