Your Corporate Bylaws Package
We’re Just Not Annoying®
Included With Every Order
Experience the Northwest Difference
At Northwest Registered Agent, we do things a little different.
You’ll notice we don’t have packages itemizing a bunch of things you have to do anyway as a means to charge you more. We don’t hit clients with hidden fees or sell add-ons customers don’t need. We also don’t sell client information to third-parties. That’s not how we do business.
Our company motto is “We’re just not annoying™” and we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our services satisfy and protect our clients.Get Started
Your Corporate bylaws package included with every order
We will customize your corporate bylaws according to your needs.
Corporate bylaws are what govern the internal organization of your company. Your corporation’s procedures for holding meetings, issuing stock, making distributions, keeping records, appointing directors and officers, and much more should be put into writing in your corporate bylaws.
Our bylaws we prepare for you will cover:
- Your corporate office address and locations.
- When and how you will hold your meetings of the shareholders.
- How you will decide your meeting locations.
- The order of business of the annual meetings.
- Special meetings.
- Voting records.
- Book transfers.
- Shareholder actions.
- Destroyed certificates.
- Fractional shares.
- Shares of other corporations owned.
- Board of directors.
- Removal of directors.
- Executive committees.
- Director compensation.
- Actions permitted without director meetings.
- President roles.
- Vice President roles.
- Secretary roles.
- Assistant secretary roles.
- Treasurer roles.
- Assistant treasurer roles.
- Vacancies of officers.
- Reasonable salaries.
- Corporate Seal.
- Correct record keeping and corporate books requirements.
- Bank authorization.
- Written signing authorities.
- Indemnification of directors and officers.
- Emergency Bylaws.